Saturday, April 21, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Well we lost another pregnancy yesterday. This is #5 now, the baby was 9weeks 6/7 days. We are running out of test to do, but they haven't looked inside my uterus yet so they are going to do a Hysteroscopy in about a month. They will look inside and see if there is anything wrong and if so they will remove it while they are in there. Most things they can take care of during the procedure, there are few things that may require additional surgery. So hopefully it is something small, however they think it is related to our emergency C-section with Parker. I had no problems with him and have not been able to sustain a pregnancy since. I hope it is something fixable. The loss is not too bad considering if I had carried a baby to term one or both us has potential to die, if things in the uterus are unstable. So we are just counting our blessings. Thanks for all the Prayers. Love Nat

2 comments:

Meg said...

Hey sorry my phone cut out the other day, and I didn't get a chance to phone you back. How are you doing? Let me know what I can help with. Love you and of course you're in my prayers, silly to think that you wouldn't be....

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope they can figure out what's going on when they do the hysteroscopy. I hope you are doing alright. Love ya!!